This is the EtherRaw library. It provides an object-oriented interface for inspecting Ethernet, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP and other packets as delivered by Arduino Ethernet Shield, especially in MACRAW or IPRAW modes.
The latest version of this documentation can be downloaded from http://www.airspayce.com/mikem/arduino/EtherRaw
The version of the package that this documentation refers to can be downloaded from http://www.airspayce.com/mikem/arduino/EtherRaw/EtherRaw-1.0.zip You can find the latest version at http://www.airspayce.com/mikem/arduino/EtherRaw
- Install in the usual way: unzip the distribution zip file to the libraries sub-folder of your sketchbook.
This software is Copyright (C) 2012 Mike McCauley. Use is subject to license conditions. The main licensing options available are GPL V2 or Commercial:
- Open Source Licensing GPL V2
- This is the appropriate option if you want to share the source code of your application with everyone you distribute it to, and you also want to give them the right to share who uses it. If you wish to use this software under Open Source Licensing, you must contribute all your source code to the open source community in accordance with the GPL Version 2 when your application is distributed. See http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
- Commercial Licensing
- This is the appropriate option if you are creating proprietary applications and you are not prepared to distribute and share the source code of your application. Contact info@.email@example.com@m.payce.nosp@m..com for details.
- Revision History
- 1.0 Initial release
1.1 Updated author and distribution location details to airspayce.com
- Mike McCauley (mikem.nosp@m.@firstname.lastname@example.org@email@example.com)