iBal Rotary supports huge number of helicopter types and configurations, including:
- Agusta A109AII in standard 8 seat, VIP 7 seat, VIP 6 seat, 8 Seat, and Centre row facing Aft configurations. Supports Increased GW option and LH+RH Supplementary tanks.
- Agusta A109E with “8 Seat, Centre row facing Aft” variant.8 Seat, Also with LH+RH Supp tanks but without IGW increase.
- Agusta 109S Grand with 8 seats in 2 configurations: standard fuel tank and with LH+RH supplementary tanks.
- Agusta-Westland AW109SP, with standard and with LH+RH
- Agusta A119 and AW119 MK II in standard 8 seat, LH and RH Supp tank, Increased GW configurations, with cargo hook.
- Agusta-Westland AW139 in 12 and 15 seat and 6/8 VVIP configurations, with standard or auxiliary tanks, Increased Baggage Compartment Load, Increased GW kit P/N 4G0000F00111. All configs include Cargo Hook but not Cargo Hoist.
- Agusta-Westland AW139 12 seat, Cargo Hook, standard and auxiliary tanks, Increased Baggage Compartment Load, but without Increased GW kit.
- Agusta-Westland “AW139 VIP 6/8 seats (SEI), no increased GW”.
- Agusta-Bell B212 IFR Pax with 2×20 gal aux tanks.
- Airbus H145/BK117-D2 All Forward Version seating, including Sling Type Hook per FMS 9.2-7.
- Airbus H145 custom variants:
– H145 3 Rear-facing Pax + cargo
– H145 6 Pax + cargo
– H145 8 Pax + cargo
including optional Cargo Mirror, Cargo Fence and Floats.
- Bell 204B in 2 variants: “11 seats, 160gal fuel system” and
“11 seats, 242gal fuel system”.
- Bell 205A-1 and 205A-1 with STC SH5977NM
- Bell 205A-1 with STC No SH5132NM (Bell 212 rotor) T5313B Engine, 10500lbs per BHT-205A1-FMS-2 and 205-706-044 (small) aux tank.
- Bell 206B Jet Ranger variants: “Bell 206B Jet Ranger (early)” “Bell
206B Jet Ranger (early)+extender” and “Bell 206B Jet Ranger”, and optional litter.
- Bell 206B3 Jet Ranger early, various late models and Range Extender fuel system variants, including “Increased Internal Gross weight To 3350 Pounds” option. Optional litter.
- Bell 206L Long Ranger (L, L1, L3, and L4 models) in a variety of configurations.
- Bell 210.
- Bell 212 in several variants: early and late with various combinations of 90 and 20 gal Aux tanks, including Dart Heli-Basket.
- Bell 222U in 9 seat left and right, 10 seat utility, 8 seat club and 5 place configurations, including standard tank and Cargo Hook and optional Upper Aux Fuel Kit 222-706-204.
- Bell 230 in 9/10 seat standard and and 7/8 seat club configurations, including standard tank.
- Bell 407 with removable doors.
- Bell 407 with FMS-6 Aux Fuel kit and/or FMS-28 Increased Gross Weight options.
- Bell 412 (S/N 33108-33213,36001-36019) in several configurations: pax, cargo, medevac, offshore, and optional ERA 2x70gal aux fuel tanks, and including Dart Heli-Basket. Also “Bell 412 early” (Serials 33001-33107), “Bell 412 early,
IGW” (Serials 33001-33107, with IGW per FMS 19.1) and
“Bell 412, no upper aft fuel cell” (SN 33108-33213,36001-36019,33214-33999,36020-, per BHT-412-FMS-29.2 and 29.3)
- Bell 427 with Increased GW option per FMS-7.
- Bell 429 in Club and Airline seating configurations, and with increased gross weight FMS-11.
- Bell 430 in 9/10 seat utility, offshore and 7/8 seat Club configurations, including Upper Aux Tank Kit, but not the Cargo Hook or Hoist. Loads in the reduced VNE area are flagged.
- Schweizer/Hughes 269C/300C (left and right pilots, early and late models, various tank sizes) / 269C-1/300CB/300CBi (in various tank sizes), plus skid mount ballast kit. 269D Configuration M (333M) military version.
- Eurocopter AS332 Super Puma (6 or 7 tanks), in VIP 18 places and Cargo configurations. Including 6 or 7 main fuel tanks and sponson tanks. Cargo configuration includes Cargo positions, Slings and Hoist.
- Eurocopter AS350BA, BA+, B1, B2, B3, D Squirrel in several variants, optional Dart bench seats front and rear, and Airwork Dual Front Seat MOD.AW.1251.350 in FWD or AFT positions. Supports optional Aux fuel tank type: Ferry Fuel tank or Dart D350-794. Supports all Dart Heli-Utility-Baskets (per
FMS-D350-607 and FMS-D355-607) and Aero Design baskets (per FMS764.91). Supports Oceania Cargo Pod per STC 11/21E/31.
- Eurocopter AS355 N, NP, F1 and F2 twin Squirrel, Airwork NZ Dual Front Seat MOD.AW.1251. Supports all Dart Heli-Utility-Baskets (per FMS-D350-607 and FMS-D355-607) and Aero Design baskets (per FMS764.91). Supports Oceania Cargo Pod per STC 11/21E/31.
- Eurocopter AS365 N1, N2 and N3 Dauphin, in 8 and 12 seat variants.
- Eurocopter BK117 B-2 and C-1 in standard, Cargo and High Density Seating configurations, including Standard, Extended Range tanks. Also models B and C with Airwork (NZ) 10 seat and Bowden 10 seat configurations.
- BK-117 A-3 and A-4 models in “Standard 8 seat configuration with 80kg Aux Fuel Tank System” and “10 seats per FMS 10-39 and 80kg Aux Fuel Tank System” variants.
- Eurocopter EC120B Colibri.
- Eurocopter EC130 B4 7 or 8 seats. Optional Dart Heli-Utility-Basket D130-701-043. Optional D130-794 Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- Eurocopter EC130 T2 / Airbus H130 7 or 8 Seats with SICMA 159 or 198/284 seats. Loads in the reduced VNE area are flagged. Optional Dart Heli-Utility-Basket D130-701-043. Optional D130-794 Auxiliary Fuel Tank
- Eurocopter EC135 P1 variants: “6, 7, or 8 seats. 710 litre tank”
and “4 or 5 seats. 710 litre tank”.
- Eurocopter EC135 P2 variants: “6, 7, or 8 seats. 710 litre tank” and “4 or 5 seats. 710 litre tank”.
- Eurocopter EC135 P2+ (7, 5 and 2 seat configurations, also 7 seats with reinforced crosstube).
- Eurocopter EC145/BK117-C2 in All Forward and Club seating
- Eurocopter EC155 B in 12 Seat, fwd+aft facing divans and Cargo configurations.
- Eurocopter EC155 B1 in 12 Seat, 4/8 seat VIP and Cargo configurations.
- Eurocopter EC225 LP (+6th tank) 16 seat troop configuration, including sponson and external tanks, optional TRAKKA searchlight and optional FLIR.
- Eurocopter EC225 LP configuration with 6th internal tank, 9 or 19 Fischer seats staggered, after MOD 07.26658.
- Eurocopter EC225 LP configuration with 6th internal tank, 9 or 19 Sicma seats staggered, after MOD 07.26658.
- Eurocopter EC225 LP configuration with 6th internal tank, 9 or 19 seats staggered, before MOD 07.26658, without integrated rails.
- Enstrom 280FX, with 4 different envelopes.
- Enstrom 480B.
- Hughes OH-6A.
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook (Cargo configuration).
- Cabri G2.
- Kaman K1200 K-MAX.
- MD500D, MD500E (Model 369D). MD520N (MD500N) in 5 seat, left hand command, 4 seat left hand command and 4 seat right hand command configurations, including Cargo Hook, Skypods, DG500 external pods, Tyler benches and Viking belly pod. Also in 4 seat left hand command, and 4 seat right hand command configurations.
- MD530F in 5 and 6 seat configurations including Tyler benches.
- MD600N (several configurations).
- MD900 Explorer with PW206A in Standard 8 Seat configuration. Expanded CG range is supported.
- MD902 Explorer with PW206E in Standard 8 Seat and Kent Air Ambulance PAS/MOD/287 HEMS configurations. Expanded CG range is supported.
- MBB BO-105 LS A3 in standard 5 seat and EMS configurations without Aux tank.
- Robinson R22 Beta, BetaII, Alpha, HP, with standard and bladder tanks.
- Robinson R44, R44 II, including A&HCC 0699 Cargo Pods and bladder tanks.
- Robinson R44 Cadet.
- Robinson R66, including Cargo Hook and Aux fuel.
- Schweizer 333 (also known as Schweizer Model 269D Config A) in 60 and 73 gal tank configurations.
- Sikorsky S-61N in the following variants:
– Sikorsky S-61N Standard Seating (28/26/24 Pax, Cat A Cat B)
– Sikorsky S-61N Short, Martin Baker seats (17 Pax per CA07-MB-Short RFMS, Cat A Cat B)
- Sikorsky S-76A,A+,A++ (with SN >= 760364 or with kit 76070-20100), in standard seating configuration, with Aux fuel tanks and hook.
- Sikorsky S-76B and C in standard, 4 place VIP and 6 place VIP configurations. Also VIP 6 Place+Food,Refreshment configuration.
- Sikorsky S-76C++ in standard, 4 place VIP and 6 place VIP configurations.
- Sikorsky S-92A in 19 seat Standard and 19 seat Club configurations.
- Sikorsky UH-61A,L Blackhawk in Troop, Medevac and Cargo configurations.
If you are interested in support for a new type, please contact us to discuss it firstname.lastname@example.org